Welcome to Our Careers Section!
We hire unique techies who can add value to our organization. We hire programmers with good logical understanding and analytical skills. We use various programming languages, tools and techniques like Java, DotNet, HTML, PHP, CSS, Anuglar JS, Android, IOS, Windows etc. Besides software development we also look to hire in the department of SEO, Marketing, Graphics/Animation, Business Development etc. and several other functional areas as well.
If you are dedicated towards your work and want to make your work fun then T4P is the place for you.
Does this sound like you?
You are madly in love with technology. You are always on the lookout for the latest technology and love incorporating it in your day to day work be it HR, Accounting, Marketing etc. You are a human centric person who sees greater good of the planet in every work. Multi-tasking is your middle name and you perform best under tight deadlines. You possess high ethical value and always keep your word.
At Tech4Planet you will experience a raw start-up culture where you get the opportunity and freedom to explore your creativity and work becomes your best fun time. Our HR policies take the best care of our employees and allow holistic growth of each one. We are not just an IT company but we offer a complete range of services which can grow your skills faster than your imagination and groom you to be ready for any industry in future.
Click Here to Follow us on our LinkedIn page.
Integration of user-facing elements developed by front-end developers
– Build efficient, testable, and reusable PHP modules
– Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
– Integration of data storage solutions (may include databases, key-value stores, etc)
Skills And Qualifications :
– Strong knowledge of PHP web frameworks (Laravel, CodeIgnitor)
– Must have 2+ years of experience
– Understanding the fully synchronous behavior of PHP
– Understanding of MVC design patterns
– Knowledge of object oriented PHP programming
– Understanding accessibility and security compliance
– Strong knowledge of the common PHP or web server exploits and their solutions
– Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
– User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
– Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system
– Familiarity with limitations of PHP as a platform and its workarounds
– Creating database schema that represent and support business processes
– Understanding of SQL/NoSQL databases and their declarative query languages
– Proficient understanding of code version tools, such as Git, svn
You will be given full responsibility of designing and building core modules on our mobile apps. Simple.
We are passionate about what we do and know that what we do will change a lot of lives forever. Hence, we are looking for equally driven team members to come ride with us.
What we need –
1. Hands on in Android development and should be able to implement UI transitions, SDKs and design patterns.
2. Ability to work with outside data sources and REST API’s
3. Ability to Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Good communication skills and a sense of humor
5. Knowledge of XML, JSON, SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization- Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
7. Exposure on Angular
8. Knowledge of Google Firebase