You will be given full responsibility of designing and building core modules on our mobile apps. Simple.
We are passionate about what we do and know that what we do will change a lot of lives forever. Hence, we are looking for equally driven team members to come ride with us.
What we need –
1. Hands on in Android development and should be able to implement UI transitions, SDKs and design patterns.
2. Ability to work with outside data sources and REST API’s
3. Ability to Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability
4. Good communication skills and a sense of humor
5. Knowledge of XML, JSON, SqlLite and a working experience in SQL databases- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
6. A knack for benchmarking and optimization- Understanding of Google s Android design principles and interface guidelines- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
7. Exposure on Angular
8. Knowledge of Google Firebase